2014 is gone. It was a good year for window cleaning, a good year for giving you information on the blog, and a good year for Detroit Sponge.
Rather than a completely new post, I thought this might be a good time to review the great stuff we covered in 2014. There’s a lot of information here!
Window Cleaning Business
Window Cleaning Tools
- Using an Extension Pole to Clean Windows [FAQ]
- How to Choose a Window Washer Sleeve
- The 5 Essential Items for Cleaning Windows
- 6 Life-saving Tips for Scraping Windows
- Know Your Squeegee Rubber
- How to Choose Window Cleaning Gloves
- Window Soap & Winter
Pure Water Cleaning
- 4 Reasons to Switch to a Pure Water System
- Pure Water Versus Tap Water
- Pure Water and Water Pressure
- How to Make Pure Water
- Avoiding Potential Pure Water Cleaning Problems
- How to Perfect Your Waterpole Technique
- How to Choose a Waterpole
- How to Choose a Pure Water System
- How to Choose a Waterpole Brush
- How to Choose Waterpole Brush Jets
I hope your holiday season was a good one. Throughout the New Year, it is my resolution to bring you even more helpful information in the coming months. Expect more Pure Water information and more about the various tools of the window cleaning trade.
Do you have questions or a topic you would like to learn more about? Ask me. Comment below or email us from the About Page!